Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition closes at 12pm on Monday 21st May 2018. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
2. The prize is 4 tickets to My Great Orchestral Adventure on 26 May 2018.
3. The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
4. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
5. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this competition for the purposes of administering this competition, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
6. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
7. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this competition or taking up a prize.
8. By entering this competition entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
9. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. Promoter: Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AP. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.