Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition closes at 12pm on Monday 21st May 2018. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
2. The prize is 4 tickets to My Great Orchestral Adventure on 26 May 2018.
3. The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
4. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
5. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this competition for the purposes of administering this competition, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
6. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
7. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this competition or taking up a prize.
8. By entering this competition entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
9. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. Promoter: Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AP. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
This Easter, BEAR has just the thing to make your cubs' Easter egg hunt egg-stra special!
Simply print out these lovely Easter egg hunt sign templates, cut round the dotted lines and pop them around your garden at home (or your local park!). Hop to it...
Have a BEARy Happy Easter!
Have you seen our brand new TV ad? BEAR is venturing into the real world and is now live on mainstream TV for the very first time! Watch the ad here:
BEAR and Puffin are going on a magical adventure into a world filled with letters and books.
Join them on their journey and become a member of BEAR & Puffin's Big Book Club!
Adventure into the world of reading with free extracts from amazing books every month and lots of activities to enjoy at home!
To celebrate the launch, find FREE limited edition story magnets inside every pack of BEAR Alphabites, available in-store now. Grrreat!
Click here to sign up to join their adventure.
We have some grrreat roles that we're on a bear hunt to fill. Please take the time to read the job specs below and if they sound like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Are you a brilliant creative brain with bold, brave ideas and passionate about what we're trying to do? Click here to find out more.
We’re looking for a talented Brand Manager to work across several of our BEAR ranges. Sound like you? Then click here to find out more about the role.
National Account Executive
Do you have a passion for sales and want to help our exciting brand grow across the UK? Read more about the role here.